We insist that all players, parents, carers and spectators adhere to the following code of conduct.
We would like to avoid unacceptable behaviour in football, on and off the pitch.
- Never argue with a referee or any linesmen or spectator
- Never intimidate match officials
- Never blame the referee for your mistakes or inability
- Never lose your temper or self control
- Never take the law into your own hands by retaliation
- Never cheat
- Never get involved in matters that do not concern you
- Never attempt to get opponents into trouble
- Never copy bad habits of others
- Never fail to respect the authority of referees
Failure to control your emotions can result in the referee reporting the incident to the League and/or Gloucestershire Football Association. Substantial fines could be imposed and the club banned from playing all football at all ages until the fine is paid.